Current Openings with Atal Foundation
Letter No.: 42/23/249/HR/2023
Atal Foundation Promotes Educational, Charitable and Social activities by promoting various projects such as Atal Sewa Kendra (ASK), Atal Krishak Sahayata Kendra, Atal Shiksha Kendra & Atal Swasthya Sahayata Kendra at Village, Gram Panchayat, Town Area & City Level for different activities & services. Atal Foundation invites applications for Various Positions at Zonal / Regional / Divisional / District / Taluka & Block Levels across Country from eligible Candidates. Upper Age Limit for all candidates are 40 Years. As per govt norms 05 Years Age relaxation applicable for eligible candidates of reserved categories & Ex Defense Personnel. All hiring will take place on ‘First Come First Serve basis‘. Interested Candidates may apply for the openings given below. Within 07 – 10 Working days after successful submission of application form, candidates will get the Interview schedule over mail only. After Interview, Only Shortlisted Candidates will be communicated for selection & further proceedings. On priority Interviews will be conducted online, but depends on schedule and availability of time slot, it can be arranged offline as well, and in case if candidates didn’t attend the interview on given date and time, interviews will not be rescheduled.
Atal Foundation invites dedicated professionals to apply for the following openings at the Zonal / Regional / Divisional / District / Tehsil / Taluka & Block levels.
|S.No||State / Zonal / Regional / Division Level Post Name||Eligibility||Salary||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||General Manager||PG / MSW + 08 years of Experience in NGO Management||65,500.00||37||0||0||0||37|
|2||Asst General Manager||PG / MSW + 05 years of Experience in NGO Management||55,500.00||42||0||0||0||42|
|3||Zonal Manager||Postgraduate / MSW, + 03 Years of Experience in NGO Management||45,500.00||64||35||27||3||129|
|4||Regional Manager||PG / MSW, + Experience in Similar Position||32,000.00||128||70||54||6||258|
|S.No||District Level Post Name||Eligibility||Salary||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Project Officer / District Coordinator||Graduate||24,000.00||290||73||197||153||15||728|
|S.No||Block Level Post Name||Eligibility||Salary||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|1||Block Coordinator – ASK||Intermediate||12,500.00||2834||708||1913||1488||141||7084|
|2||Block Coordinator – Krishak||Intermediate||12,500.00||2834||708||1913||1488||141||7084|
|3||Block Coordinator – Shiksha||Intermediate||12,500.00||2834||708||1913||1488||141||7084|
Applicants are advised to read the below instructions carefully before the applying.
- All selected candidates will be on the pay role of Atal Foundation (An Educational & Charitable Trust), and will provide their services at any location of their appointment / posting.
- Atal Foundation reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions without any prior information.
- Atal Foundation may its discretion cancel/modify/amend the process at any time.
- Reservation Roster as per Govt. of UP will be followed for recruitment. Reservation benefits would only be for those applicants with a valid domicile in the state of UP.
- The advertisement is clearly stating the eligibility criteria in terms of age limits, education qualification, duration of relevant post qualification work experience (as applicable) for each position.
- Candidates may choose to apply for more than one position, if they meet the eligibility criteria for more than one position. However, Atal Foundation reserves the decision to conduct written examination for all/ multiple positions in same sitting. In that case, the candidate will have to choose which position s/he wishes to appear in written test.
- The date of calculating age limits, duration of work experience would be 01st April of Applying Year.
- Screening of applications received would be strictly done on the basis of eligibility criteria prescribed for the position. Based on the information provided by candidates online, those who meet the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted to appear for the selection process.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ENSURE that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria for the position by carefully going through the prescribed eligibility criteria for the position. Atal Foundation has the irrefutable right to revoke lien to any candidate’s application/employment at any stage of the recruitment process, including Post joining.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that all information submitted by them in the online application, is true and is supported by original documents as proof. They should carefully fill in the online application form.
- All information and details claimed in the online application form by the candidate would be verified before the start of stage two of the selection process by matching it with original documents as proof. In case it is found that the candidate in unable to provide proof of details provided online (e.g. – age, domicile, reservation category, education qualification, work experience etc.), Or it is found that a candidate has produced a fake certificate for any of the above, OR it is found that the candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria prescribed for the position, their candidature may be cancelled without any notice at any stage of the selection process.
- Applicants are requested to periodically check www.atalfoundation.ind.in/recruitment/ page for recruitment related details, updates and other announcements.
- Please note that all expenses to attend the selection process shall be borne by the applicants. NO TA / DA will be paid to any candidate for attending the interviews / exams.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should apply online. The online application portal is live from the date of publishing this advertisement. Applications through any other means (mails / post / or any mean, other than APPLY ONLINE) will not be accepted.